Glechoma hederaceae

Glechoma hederaceae
Creeping Charlie and his buddy Ms Crab Spider

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Herbal Ally 2011 Challenge 2: Infusions

i was sooooooo disappointed that i was not able to finish my 9 Day Spring Tonic Fling with Charlie. :o( After day 2, I started having a really bad heart-burn-y, gas indigestion kind of pain in my center chest area. Since i never have those types of problerms, i was worried that it was a reaction from the tonic so i stopped taking the infusions. Too bad!! So instead, i have been trying to sketch Charlie in his home environment, along the front right of my house. Have yet to be satisfied with it tho so havent gotten any into my journal. Am i supposed to put my attempts into there, as well?? I've never been a journally kinda gal...)

         Charlie, Charlie so divine!
          Can't get you off my mind
            With your twirly vine!!
         And your leaves like a fan
           Your my kind of Green Man.
I just cannot wait to rush out and see you again....

                             Yzzy, 15 April, 2011

Creepingly Yours, Yzzy
         

No comments:

Post a Comment